Who wouldn’t love a new bird feeder for their garden?
Perfect for suet balls, apples, pears, and other tasty treats!
Want to be in with a chance of winning?
This month we are giving all of our lovely customers the chance to win one of our Hanging Bird Feeders!
All you need to do:
- Take a great shot of your Thatch & Stone product
- Upload it to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. You must include one reason you love your T&S purchase and use our ‘#thatchandstone’ hashtag in the caption
- Tag us in the post
This Competition CLOSES on Monday 29th May 8pm (BST)
* Please read the Competition T&Cs below before participating.
How’s the winner selected?
We will pick our three favourite posts and then input these users into an auto generator to select the winner at random. The winner will be notified via email and we will post updates on our social media channels.
Whether you’ve recently made a purchase with us, or it’s been some time since you received your order, we’d love to see your Thatch & Stone products in action!
One of our resident goats, Alfie, also loves the bird feeders …
We are really excited to seeing all of your posts.
Hanging Bird Feeder Competition
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is hosted by Thatch & Stone Ltd and is no way affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platforms .
- All entrants must be UK residents over the age of 18, and must have made a Thatch & Stone [T&S] purchase to participate in the competition.
- An ‘entrant’ must have satisfied the criteria in point 2 and fulfilled the 4 requirements for entry outlined above.
- The post will only be valid if it displays a T&S product.
- Each post which fulfils the criteria will be counted as an entry.
- The closing date for this competition is Monday 29th May 2023 8pm BST. After this date entries will no longer be counted.
- We accept no responsibility for any entry not received, whatever the reason.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be selected using a two phase process. Firstly, T&S will select their three favourite posts from all of the received entries. The three selected entrants will then be inputted into automated computer software to select the winner at random.
- The winner will be contacted only by Thatch & Stone’s social media accounts and/or email within 14 days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and may pick a replacement winner.
- Once claimed, the prize will be shipped to the winner within 14 days.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these T&Cs.
- The competition and these T&Cs will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Thatch & Stone Ltd shall reserve the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these T&Cs, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Thatch & Stone Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.